Timers are great for keeping little ones on schedule. Whether it's for some last-minute playtime before bed, keeping tabs on how long they're watching fire truck videos on YouTube, or making sure afternoon naps don't turn into all-day affairs. No matter the situation, Rest 2nd gen and Rest+ 2nd gen are here for you!
While your Rest or Rest+ are playing light and/or sound, you can use the Hatch Sleep app to set a Timer.
How to set a Timer on Rest:
Open the Hatch Sleep app and select what you want your device to play.
While the content is playing, tap the Mini Player at the bottom of the screen to expand.
- Tap the 3 dots on the Player Menu to open the Options menu, then tap "Timer" to open the Timer menu.
- Set the Timer by scrolling to your ideal length of time. Then tap "Start Timer".
Your Timer will start immediately and once the time is up, your device will turn off.
To turn off a Timer that you've set, you can:
- Tap the timer countdown in the app
- Hit the "stop" button in the Player.
- Go back into the three-dot menu on the Player and hit "cancel timer".
- Or just tap and hold the touch ring to turn your Rest off, which will cancel the timer.
Please note: All of the content under the "Unwind" tab has a preset duration of 1 hour. Currently, there isn't a way to extend the duration of the content in this section. A timer can be set for a maximum duration of 1-hour when paired with content from this section.
Still have questions? Please head to the top menu and send us a message!