Rest 2nd gen and Rest+ 2nd gen have so many awesome pieces of content to play! Here you'll learn about one way to play them.
The Mini Player within the Hatch Sleep app allows you to easily make changes to content that's currently playing! Here are some tips for using the mini-player.
When a sound is playing, the mini player will be shown at the bottom of the app screen - to open the Expanded Player just the name of the sound that's playing!
How to adjust the Player on Rest:
- Choose a Sound – Tap the "Sounds" button to pull up the other sounds available in your library. For more information on Hatch Sleep Membership and the content included, check out this article.
- Choose a Light Color – Tap the "Colors" button to choose from our wide selection of available colors. You can select no color, a preset light color, or a custom light color with the hue selector.
- Adjust Volume – Use the Volume slider to drag the sound level to your ideal setting.
- Adjust Brightness – Use the Brightness slider to drag the light level to your ideal setting.
- Stop device – Use can use the white stop button to pause the current track. You can press the "Power Off" button, or tap and hold the touch ring on top of Rest to turn the device off.
You can also use the three-dot menu on the Expanded Player to set a timer, save new content as a favorite, or set a timer!
Still have questions? Please head to the top menu and send us a message!