Want to play something overnight to keep your little one snoozing soundly? Rest 2nd gen and Rest+ 2nd gen allow you to create a consistent sleep schedule to play automatically at the time of your choosing. Thus allowing your Sleep sound and light combination to turn on at a specified time with whatever settings help your kiddo sleep throughout the night without disruptions!
Head to the My Schedule section in your app and tap Schedule Sleep to get started.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your Schedule Sleep.
- Choose the time and days you want your Schedule Sleep to turn on
- Set the sound volume and light brightness
- Before hitting Save you can Preview the settings on your device
- If you're happy with the customizations - hit Save in the upper right-hand corner and your Sleep step will run at the next scheduled time.
We know nights can vary with little ones, rest assured you can still start your Sleep sound by tapping the Touch Ring or starting via the app!
Needing to create multiple Schedules? Head to our Custom Schedule article to learn how!
Still have questions? Please head to the top menu and send us a message!