Having some problems with your Rest+ 2nd gen not turning on or not staying on? If so, you came to the right place! Below we have some brief instructions that help narrow down the cause of the problem, and put you on the right track to get your device back up and running!
Keep in mind, the charging base is only compatible with Rest+ 2nd gen.
1. The first step is to make sure the charging base is oriented properly. You want to make sure the side with the thin rubber grey ring is facing down. The concave side with the H logo should be right side up.
2. After you've made sure the charging base is in the correct orientation, please unplug your charging base, wait about 10 seconds, and then plug it back in. This can help reset the charging base and will resolve most of the common problems that may arise.
3. If the base is still not charging your Rest+ 2nd gen, please try using a different outlet in your home that you have confirmed is working properly.
4. If the base is still not working properly, please try plugging the power cord for the charging base directly into the power port on your Rest+ 2nd gen. You may need to wait a few minutes to allow the device to fully boot back up.
Depending on the results of the steps performed above, we can reach certain conclusions about the cause of the issue.
1. If none of the above steps worked to resolve the issue and power your device the issue may be with the power cord for your Rest+ 2nd gen.
2. If the first two steps didn't help, but plugging the power cord directly into your device did, the issue is likely with your charging base.
In either case, we can help!! Please head to the top menu and send our support team a message. If you are able to provide the results of the steps completed above, that will expedite the troubleshooting and resolution process. We can then provide the next steps to get this resolved as quickly as possible!