As your family grows, you may want to rename the device in your Hatch Sleep app. Or maybe you're ready to get creative – we love hearing about how "Buster" and "Sleep Magician" revolutionized your little one's bedtime.
How to Rename your Rest 2nd gen or your Rest+ 2nd gen:
- Launch the Hatch Sleep app
- Tap on the Hatch device you’d like to rename to get connected.
- Once connected, tap the Settings icon on the top right of the screen.
- In the Settings menu, under Hatch Products, tap the name of the device you are connected to.
- If you're not connected to your Rest 2nd gen or Rest+ 2nd gen you will NOT be able to rename the device
- Tap the Name section and edit the name of your device. Anything goes, just keep it to 25 characters or less!
Please note: If you have multiple devices that you'd like to rename, just complete this same process again. Disconnect for the last Rest 2nd gen and then select the device you'd like to rename from the Settings menu each time.
Still need help? Get in touch with Hatch Support. Head to the top menu to send us a message!