Welcome to the Rest family! Whether you have Rest or Rest+ the first thing you want to do is download the Hatch Rest app from the App Store or Google Play to get the most out of your device. Then, plug in your Rest/Rest+ and open the app to begin the setup tutorial. Keep in mind, you will need a WiFi connection to set up Rest+ (to learn more about Rest+'s WiFi set up, see below).
The tutorial will walk you through setting up and customizing your Rest/Rest+ and its functions, like the touch ring and favorite programs. You can always modify these options later within the app while connected to your Rest/Rest+.
Rest+ WiFi set-up
Make sure your Rest+ is plugged in for the set-up process.
Connect to your Rest+ via the app > select update WiFi settings > you will then be shown on-screen prompts to get connected. Those steps are listed below:
- Hold the volume up and brightness up buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds (your clock will then display “ON”)
- Tap NEXT
- Select your Rest+ from the Available Rest screen
- Choose your WiFi network (your phone will need to be on the same network as your Rest+ during this set-up process)
- Enter your WiFi password
- Once connected to your WiFi you’ll be notified it was successful, tap NEXT
- You’ll then be brought back to the Available Rest screen
- Select your Rest+ and you're all set!
If you need more assistance please shoot us an email at email@example.com, we're always happy to help!