Having trouble connecting to your Rest? Please check the following:
- Make sure Rest is plugged in. Please use the included power supply only and plug into a wall outlet. Make sure the plug is fully inserted into Rest.
***If your Rest is not turning on, please follow the instructions here before continuing to troubleshoot.
- Make sure your phone or tablet’s Bluetooth is enabled.
- If you are an Android user, make sure you have 1) Location Services turned on and 2) Spotify is disabled. Find more information about disabling Spotify here.
- Position yourself within Bluetooth range (approx. 30 feet from Rest) and be aware that thick walls and doors can impede Bluetooth connection.
- Check that no other smart device is already connected to Rest. Rest will only pair with one device at a time.
If none of the above work, please try:
- Turning your phone/tablet's bluetooth off then back on again.
- Kill your app by double-tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up.
Still can’t connect? Let us help you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org