Programs allow you to create and schedule Rest programs to match your family’s sleep routines. Rest comes with popular programs pre-loaded, such as a green “OK-to-Wake” and a dim orange “Bedtime” program. Use the toggle switch to enable these options or customize and create your own.
- To alter an existing program, tap on the program and set the color, sound, volume, brightness, time on/off and what days you want the program to repeat. Tap save to store your program.
- To create a new program, tap the “+” button in the upper right corner of the programs listing and make your selections. Tap save to store your program.
- To capture the current settings on the lamp, tap on the star icon on the main remote page to save the current sound and light configuration as a new program.
- When the toggle is blue, the program is enabled and will run at the scheduled time.
- Rest can have up to 10 unique programs.