Having trouble getting your Rest+ to turn on? Please try resetting it by completing the following steps:
- Make sure your Rest+ is firmly plugged in both at its base and in the wall outlet
- Insert a paperclip into the hole marked "R" to the left of the power cord (the clock will turn off briefly)
- Be sure that you feel a button depress when you press this, if you do not, then you might be pressing the microphone which is slightly above and to the right of the power cord port. (If you’ve accidentally used the microphone hole, don’t worry! It won’t cause any damage.)
- Wait one minute - in order for the reset to complete
- Open your app and connect your Rest+ and accept any updates
Still need help? Head to the top menu to send us a message!