Having trouble connecting to your Restore? Please check the following:
- Make sure that WiFi is available at 2.4GHz on your network (Restore does not support 5GHz-only connections).
- Make sure your phone or tablet’s Bluetooth is enabled.
- Position yourself within Bluetooth range (approx. 30 feet from Restore) and be aware that thick walls and doors can impede Bluetooth connection.
- Press the button with the two arrows (the Bluetooth connection button) on the bottom of your Restore for two seconds -- the clock display will briefly say "ON". This allows the Restore to be accessible over Bluetooth.
- If you are an Android user, make sure you have Location Services turned on.
- Check that no other smart device is already connected to Restore. Restore will only pair with one device at a time during set-up. (Once you've registered and are connected over Wi-Fi, multiple devices can connect to Restore at the same time.)
If you’re still running into problems registering your Restore or updating your Restore's Wi-Fi, please try the following advanced reset:
- Unplug your Restore.
- Press the button with the two arrows (the Bluetooth connection button) on the bottom of your Restore for two seconds.
- Plug your Restore in again.
- Go back into the app and try to register or update your WiFi again.
Keep in mind, Restore does not support WiFi network names or passwords that contain the special characters /, \, or ". If your network name or password includes one of those characters, you will need to connect to a different network or change your WiFi name or password to remove the unsupported character.
Why does my new Hatch product say I need to request access?
Is your brand new Hatch product saying your need to request access in order to begin using it? We'd be happy to take a look into this together!
- All retailers are strictly instructed to not resell returned products of ours as we cannot guarantee them after they have been used by other customers - If this is a recent new purchase from an authorized retailer, you may consider returning or exchanging with them for the fastest resolution.
- If you purchased from Hatch.co directly, please reach out as soon as possible so that we may get this quickly resolved.
- Should this be a second-hand device, please let us know and we'll see our options to have the registration transferred. (As a reminder, the Hatch warranty only applies to the original owner)
Still need help? Head to the top menu to send us a message!