Having trouble connecting to your Restore? Please check the following:
- Make sure your phone or tablet’s Bluetooth is enabled.
- Position yourself within Bluetooth range (approx. 30 feet from Restore) and be aware that thick walls and doors can impede Bluetooth connection.
- Press the button with the two arrows (the Bluetooth connection button) on the bottom of your Restore for two seconds -- the clock display will briefly say "ON". This allows the Restore to be accessible over Bluetooth.
- If you are an Android user, make sure you have 1) Location Services turned on and 2) Spotify is disabled. Find more information about disabling Spotify here.
- Check that no other smart device is already connected to Restore. Restore will only pair with one device at a time during set-up. (Once you've registered and are connected over Wi-Fi, multiple devices can connect to Restore at the same time.)
If you’re still running into problems registering your Restore or updating your Restore's Wi-Fi, please try the following advanced reset:
- Unplug your Restore.
- Press the button with the two arrows (the Bluetooth connection button) on the bottom of your Restore for two seconds.
- Plug your Restore in again.
- Go back into the app and try to register or update your Wi-Fi again.
Still need help? Head to the top menu to send us a message!