After the primary user has registered a Rest Mini, they can add up to four additional users. If you want to connect to a Rest Mini that already has an owner, you'll need to request access from the primary owner (the person who registered the Rest Mini.)
- Go to Settings
- Select your Rest Mini device
- On the device settings page, under "Access," tap on "Add a Person."
- Enter the email address of the person who needs access, and then hit invite.
Once you have been invited to a Rest Mini device, you will receive an email letting you know you've been granted access.
- If you already have an account: you should now be able to connect to the Rest Mini from your app.
- If you do not already have an account: you can now create an account through the Hatch Sleep app and connect to the Rest Mini.
Still need help? Head to the top menu to send us a message!