Having trouble connecting to your Rest 2nd Gen? Please check the following:
- Make sure your phone or tablet’s Bluetooth is enabled.
- Position yourself within Bluetooth range (approx. 30 feet from Rest) and be aware that thick walls and doors can impede Bluetooth connection.
- Press the button with the two arrows (the Bluetooth connection button) on the bottom of your Rest (near the power cord) for two seconds -- the clock display will briefly say "ON". This allows the Rest to be accessible over Bluetooth.
- If you are an Android user, make sure you have Location Services turned on.
- Check that no other smart device is already connected to Rest. Rest will only pair with one device at a time during setup. (Once you've registered and are connected over Wi-Fi, multiple devices can connect to Rest at the same time.)
Still need help? Get in touch with Hatch Support. Head to the top menu to send us a message.