Bedtime Favorite is a new feature on Rest 2nd Gen. We'll walk you through how to edit your Bedtime Favorite right here. For more information on what a Bedtime Favorite is and how to use yours, check out this article.
How to manage your Bedtime Favorite:
- First, tap the "Home" tab on the menu bar.
- Tap the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the screen to open the Manage Favorites menu.
How to customize your Bedtime Favorite:
- Select your Bedtime Favorite – Tap your Bedtime Favorite to open the Edit Favorite screen. Hint: it has a small moon with zzz's icon on the top corner.
- Choose a Sound – Tap the image in the half-moon at the top of the screen to choose the sound you want to play all night. Hatch recommends a low, even sound for sleep, like White Noise, Ocean, Wind or Fan.
- Choose a Light Color – Tap the color ring at the top of the screen to choose the light you want to leave on all night. Hatch recommends either no light or a deep, warm color for your bedtime favorite.
- Adjust Volume – Use the Volume slider to drag the sound level to your ideal setting.
- Adjust Brightness – Use the Brightness slider to drag the light level to your ideal setting. Hatch recommends a brightness between 1 and 10% for sleeping.
- Save – After completing your custom adjustments, make sure you tap Save on the upper right corner of the screen to save the changes to your Favorite.