Timers are great for keeping little ones on schedule. Whether it's for some last minute playtime before bed, keeping tabs on how long they're watching firetruck videos on Youtube, or making sure afternoon naps don't turn into all day affairs, Rest is here for you.
While a Favorite is playing, you can use the Hatch Sleep app to set a Timer. (Hint: You can play a Favorite by tapping the touch ring or selecting from the Home screen of the Hatch Sleep app)
To set a Timer while a Favorite is playing:
Expand the Player by tapping the Mini Player bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the 3 dots on the top right of the Player to open the Options menu.
- Tap "Timer" to open the Timer menu.
- Set the Timer by scrolling to your ideal length of time. Then, tap "Start Timer".
- Your Timer will start immediately and when time is up, Rest will turn off. You can view how much time is left from the Player screen.
To turn off a Timer that you've set, you can:
- Hit the "stop" button in the Player.
- Go back into the three-dot menu on the Player and hit "cancel timer".
- Just tap and hold the touch ring to turn your Rest off, which will cancel the timer.