We're here to help guide you through adjusting the Clock Display on your Rest 2nd Gen. You can customize all clock settings through the instructions below.
How to manage your Clock Display settings:
- First, open the Hatch Sleep app and connect to your Rest 2nd Gen.
- In the top right corner of your Home Screen, tap the settings icon. Hint: it looks like a hexagonal nut, as in nuts and bolts.
- Select your Rest 2nd Gen from the Hatch Products section.
- Tap on Clock Display to navigate to the Clock Display menu. (Note: If you don't see the Clock Display option in Settings, your Rest may be offline.)
Editing your Clock Display settings:
- To adjust Clock Display brightness – Use the slider to adjust the brightness up or down.
- To use 24hr time, instead of 12hr time – Simply toggle this option on or off on the Clock Display menu.
- To set a Custom Schedule for your clock – Tap Set Custom Schedule towards the middle of the screen. Set a time for the Display to turn off and on. For example, schedule your clock display to automatically turn off between 10:00pm to 7:00am. Hatch Tip: we recommend this for sleeping hours to minimize light in the room.
- To completely turn off your Clock Display – Just toggle it off using the Clock Display toggle at the top of the settings page.
Still need help? Get in touch with Hatch Support. Head to the top menu to send us a message!