As your family grows with Rest 2nd Gen, you may want to rename the device in your Hatch Sleep app. Or maybe you're ready to get creative – we love hearing about how "Buster" and "Sleep Magician" revolutionized your little one's bedtime.
How to Rename your Rest 2nd Gen:
- Launch the Hatch Sleep app
- Tap on the Hatch device you’d like to rename to get connected.
- Once connected, tap the Settings icon on the top right of the screen. Hint: it looks like a hexagonal nut as in nuts and bolts.
- In the Settings menu, under Hatch Products, tap the name of the device you just connected to.
- Tap Name and edit the name of your device. Anything goes, just keep it to 25 characters or less!
Still need help? Get in touch with Hatch Support. Head to the top menu to send us a message!