To play a sound on your Rest 2nd Gen you'll want to access the Mini Player - to do so, tap the "Select a Sound of Light" at the bottom of the main screen.
From here you'll be able to select Sounds (or Colors) to play on your Rest. Simply tap the Sounds button (underneath the volume slider) and you'll be able to choose from our library of content!
Once you've chosen your sound, simply tap Set Sound and your Rest will start playing!
If a sound is playing, the Mini Player will show at the bottom of your screen - to open the Expanded Player just the name of the sound that's playing!
How to adjust the Player on Rest 2nd Gen:
- Choose a Sound – Tap the "Sounds" button to pull up the other sounds available in your library. For more information on Hatch Sleep Membership and the content included, check out this article.
- Choose a Light Color – Tap the "Colors" button to choose from our wide selection of available colors. You can select no color, a preset light color, or a custom light color with the hue selector.
- Adjust Volume – Use the Volume slider to drag the sound level to your ideal setting.
- Adjust Brightness – Use the Brightness slider to drag the light level to your ideal setting.
- Stop device – Use can use the white stop button to pause the current track. You can press the "Power Off" button, or tap and hold the touch ring on top of Rest to turn the device off.
You can also use the three-dot menu on the Expanded Player to set a timer.
Still need help? Get in touch with Hatch Support. Head to the top menu to send us a message!