If you're having trouble connecting your Rest+ to Alexa look no further! Below we have included detailed instructions for a workaround to help you get the Hatch Alexa skill enabled.
1. Open your Alexa app on your device
2. Search for and select the Hatch skill
4. Select the "Enable to Use" option
5. Tap on the "Discover Devices" option (keep in mind this may not locate any devices and you will likely see the error that no devices can be found)
6. Navigate back to the Home page of the Alexa app, and say "Alexa, tell Hatch to turn on my Rest+"
7. The app will ask you a few questions about the Hatch skill (if you want to enable it etc)- answer yes to these questions
8. Force close the Alexa app
9. Tap on the "More" menu
10. Tap on "Activity". You will see the text "Please link your account to enable this skill". Under the Hatch skill logo, you should see the option to "Link Account", please tap on that option. You will be able to enter your Hatch Sleep credentials there. If you see a 404 error page after submitting your credentials, don't be concerned! Tap on the back arrow in the upper left corner of the app.
11. Tap on the "Link Account" option one more time- at this point, you should see a page letting you know that Hatch has been successfully linked!
You can find more information on the Alexa skill and phrases to try here
Still need help? Head to the top menu to send us a message!